Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Impact of Prayer part 1

It seems like only yesterday that we met at the Church to pray.
God has indeed blessed us.
Our cup runneth over.
We went from 1 service to 2.
Lost 1 Pastor only to be blessed by another Pastor.
Another Pastor answered the call finally to be a Missionary.
Yet I found myself "God, wait let me catch up."
God was pouring the blessings out from the East, West, North, and South.
We opened a coffee shop.
Attendance has continued to grow.
More people have started doing Care Groups.
More people are involved in Care Groups.
People have gotten saved on a regular basis .
Pastors have been baptizing people on a regular basis.
Still we grow.
I may not know everything that takes place in the Heavenly realms.
I know that Prayer Works
"The Prayer of a Righteous Man availeth much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">