Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dependent

When the Son of Man
was Dependent on ...........
As I was getting ready for work this morning.
I found myself thinking about when Jesus was dependent on sinners.
Upon looking up the word in the Dictionary.
Dependent means to rely on another
for support; to rely
Yet even God's son "Jesus" chose to
be Dependent
Think about it someone without sin is suddenly dependent upon sinners.
Well the first time was the birth of Jesus.
Think about it Jesus had to learn to sit up, crawl, walk.
Well needless to say these are just a few of the many
things that Jesus was dependent upon sinners to help him with.
The next obvious time is when Jesus was
on the Cross.
Ah come one you remember
the Cross is where Jesus shed His sinless blood
for YOU and for ME!
For
there was
no other
way.
After all
GOD LOVED US THAT MUCH
GOD IN HEAVEN
GOD ON THE CROSS
One turns HIS BACK
The other sheds HIS BLOOD
After all
there
was no
other way.
What about the spreading of
the Gospel?
You Know God's Word.
AH Yes once again the SON
OF MAN WHO
KNEW
NO SIN
WAS DEPENDENT
upon mankind
to tell others
the Plan of Salvation
Ah yes the word DEPENDENT
Then I found
myself thinking.
Okay I must admit
pondering it is me
who
is DEPENDENT
on God
It is me
who is
DEPENDENT
on Jesus
It is me
who is
DEPENDENT
upon the
Holy-Spirit
It is me
who is
DEPENDENT
upon the
Written Word
It is me
who will
say that
my strength
comes from
God
Yet
it's God
that's
DEPENDENT
upon
SINNERS
to
SPREAD THE GOSPEL
BUILD CHURCHES
DISCIPLE
LEAD OTHERS TO JESUS
AH yes
DEPENDENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">