Sunday, February 1, 2009

Earlier today I found myself thinking of a person's heart.

After all Valentine's Day is coming up.

A day that we tell others that we love them.

But what's so special about Valentine's Day??

Why wait to a special day to tell a person that he or she means a lot to you.

After all God never sleeps nor slumbers. All because God loves Y O U.


A person's worth and value come from God.

According to God Y O U MATTER!

Then again Jesus shed His blood for you because Jesus loves you more than you will ever know.

Then I found myself thinking about my very own heart.

After all its not that big.

Yet it is just the right size for Jesus to come n dwell in.

"Always remember that My heart is the biggest of all.
There is nothing too small or too big for me.
After all My Heart is so big that I shed my blood for you.
Love,
Jesus"


Regardless of the type of day you have had.

Regardless of what you are going through.

Remember Gods Love is the Biggest of all.

For it was God who made your heart just big enough for Him to dwell in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">