Saturday, November 1, 2008

Visionaires

The founding fathers had a vision.
They had a dream
It was a dream they wanted to share with others
After all that is how the US Constitution came about.
I found myself thinking about the founding fathers today.
I went to vote this morning.
This year I did early voting.
I saw many signs for both sides.
As people got in line to vote.
Whoever the person was going to vote for was "The Candidate."
After all they were right.
Then I found myself thinking once again about the founding fathers.
To be such visionairies, follow their dream.
Yes to even write a document that's simple yet profound at the same time.
For that document to withstand the hundreds of years.
Yes I found myself saying outloud the founding fathers had such profound wisdom.
Then I voted for McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">