Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures

The Hand of God

As I was getting ready to make a call on my cell phone.

I couldn't help but notice the picture.

Come on let's face it most of us have pictures on our cell phones.

The name of the picture on my cell phone is called "The Hand of God".

It has 1 hand reaching up and 1 hand reaching down.

As I went back to work.

I couldn't help but think of the hand that is always reaching down.

Then as much as I might like to admit that my hand is always reaching up. In all honesty I can't say that.

"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."

Romans 3:23

"for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever would believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life."

John 3:16

"Every good and perfect gift is from above...."

"Greater is He who is in me than he that is in the world."

Then I found myself thinking of the picture once again.

God's hand reaching down, and my hand reaching up.

I must admit there is not one area in my life that I measure up to.

In fact I fall short in all areas.

Whether I deserve it or not one thing is for sure God's hand is always reaching down.

Okay sometimes he carries me.

All I know is I'm thankful that God's hand is always reaching down to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">