Monday, February 1, 2010

God's Timing

Currently I work in Health Care profession answering questions providers may have about a person's benfit or claim.

Sometimes I'm so busy at work that before I know it I'm late for lunch.

 How this came about was clearly God's timing

There was just 1 person who set between me and Dianne yet when I was on a call she wasn't and vice versa.

Then one day at lunch the subject came up about me walking for Mercy Ministries

Diane asked me what was I planning to do... As soon as I mentioned Mercy Ministries then Diane started telling me about Mercy Ministries now how cool is that.

Well this was just the beginning of a friendship.

I remember telling her what Eph 1:18 and how I loved that verse.

Dianne just said why Yvonne Ephesians Chapter 1 is my favorite chapter.  I thought how cool is that.

Not too long ago we happened to be at lunch at the same time.  Which I must admit is very rare.

I was telling her about something the Pastor said in a sermon 

That he was doing a series of sermons on Restart

Without thinking Dianne said oh you must go to Biltmore Baptist and then she started asking me if I knew this person then another.

Needless to say I'm blessed to have Dianne as my friend.

My favorite part is when I mention something and then she tells me about it.  To hear the excitement in her voice.

To think at one time there was one person who sat between us and now we are close friends.  

Thankful for God's Timing

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">