Friday, August 28, 2009

Thankful

I must admit its so easy to take things for granted
After all I even did that
I was blessed with Godly people that encouraged me every step of the way to chase God after all they didn't believe in putting limitations on God

Funny how it takes a person who wants you to limit God to realize just how blessed you really are.
One thing is for sure I'm more thankful now more than ever that
God is ordering the steps
God is right on time
God always has the right people placed
God has it all under control
So thankful for God now more than ever
So thankful for Jesus now more than ever
So thankful for the Holy-- Spirit than ever
So thankful for Gods Written word
The list goes on and on...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">