Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a blessing

So thankful I went to a barbeque with family and friends.

Allow me to set the stage:
I was listening to to live Gospel Music when I saw a dear friend.

She has a special gift after all she works with those that have special needs.

As she was pushing one in a wheelchair.

I immediately got up and went running so excited to see them.

Needless to say I got the best hugs.

A wise person once said a True friend is the next time you see each other you pick right back up where you left off.

Well the very nice Young man in the wheelchair has got it.

I say that because so many might feel sorry for him.

After all he is in a wheelchair.

Now his attitude is I'm born again.

How right He is after all God says this is my child.

One person (okay maybe several) might see his limitations.

The sad part of it is that's there mindset.

Praise God its not his.

For you see his mindset is "I can do all things through Christ...."

Amen and Amen

If you mentioned the word chains He would just say that's not from God.

He's got it.

When my friend asked where were the cooking the food.

Without thinking I pointed to an area where there were steps.

You guessed it.

He's ready to go up the steps.

Needless to say my other friend pushing the wheelchair wasn't as ready to go up the steps.

Then again I kind of like his mindset "No limitations."

Well needless to say they were cooking and serving in multiple locations.

"Whew"

The best part of seeing them is I got a kiss on the cheek.

For you see it wasn't just any kiss

The kiss came from a very special friend who said I have to kiss all the pretty ladies on the cheek.

Society may place labels on him.

God simply says this is my son.

My friends attitude is "If its in the Bible it can happen today"

After all Jesus loves me this I know.

Oh and I got kissed on the cheek.

After all He said I have to kiss all the pretty ladies on the cheek.

Now He's Got it.

After all God has no limitations unless the person decides to limit God.

After all it wouldn't be God's love.

In my book He's tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">