Sunday, April 19, 2009

BLESSINGS

BLESSINGS
BY: Yvonne Green

Life is full of blessings.

There are blessings that are found in giving,
blessings found in receiving,
blessings found in words of encouragement.

Blessings found in listening,
blessings found in praying.
Blessings found in receiving but there are no blessings found in rejection of any kind.

There are 365 days a year, 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in 1 hour, and last but not least 60 seconds in a minute. Simply because God made it that way.

Only God knows the exact number of blessings.

Blessings can be easy to find or easy to miss.
There are blessings that words for some strange reason can not be explained other than by God, Jesus, Holy-Spirit, written word and yes the mystery of prayer.
I will give one example :
I have learned that there is no way I will be able to tell you what is going to happen next.

How are you doing?
You might expect the answer to be fine.
Instead she told me about her son who the Doctor was trying to take him off 1 medicine.

I asked (without thinking) can I pray for him she said yes.

A couple of weeks went by and I asked her how he was doing.

At first she said Fine, I said I need an update on how he is doing.
Cause my prayer partners like an update when they pray.
She said He had made better progress. Some time has passed by today she came by
her son David was on 9 different medicines and is only on 5 medicines.

David made better progress than the Doctor had expected. David had to come by and say thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">