Saturday, February 7, 2009

Does it have to end????

I remember when I started the blog.

It was dedicated to God, Jesus, and the Holy-Spirit.

Okay that is my favorite part of the entire blog.

Allow me to set the stage:

Most of the people who read it are people that I work with.

I'll be the first to say that God has blessed me with the job I have.

This weekend me and Debbie just hung out.

To say that it was relaxing would be an understatement.

To sit there and to discuss the written word was such a luxury.

The best part was just sipping my coffee while I listened.

I found myself thinking does it have to end???

I'm enjoying spending time with George, Barbara, and Debbie.

If only this moment could last....

After I left I realized it had become one of my favorite memories.

I guess it did last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">