Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful

I was on my way to work when I saw something that made me think.
A SUV changed lanes and had the license plate "THANKFUL."
Once again I found myself thinking about that on and off today.
I have so much to be Thankful for after all God has blessed so much.

Then I found myself thinking "What is God thankful for?"
These are just a few of my thoughts.
Again it is my thoughts.

"God's Thankful for:"
-person that asks Jesus in His or Her heart
-a person that seeks God's face
-a person that surrenders to God
-a person that is obedient to God
-a person that makes the time to study God's word
-a person that takes the time to pray
-a person that chooses to minister to another person
-a person that chooses to encourage another person
-a person that chooses to fast
-a person that longs to hear God's voice


These are just a few that came to my mind that God is thankful for.
Remember God is thankful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">