Sunday, July 3, 2011

IT's NOT ABOUT ME

IT"S NOT ABOUT ME

"What would change if we finaly found our place and lived in it?"

Best selling author Max Lucado turns the greatest lie we've believed on its head. You know the one that says "It's all about me" and sets our sights on a different goal. "We were not made to live this way." -- Max inisits

I must admit I always look forward to reading books by Max Lucado. Oh how he just paints a picture with words.
This book is no different. Here are just a few of the quotes:
"God does not exist to make a big deal out of us. We exist to make a big deal out of Him. It's not about you. It's not about me. It's all about Him."
"God - centered thinking acknowledges, "It's God's; I have to respect it."
"My pain expands God's purpose.' " Life makes sense when we accept our place."
"We move from me-focus to God focus by pondering Him, witnessing Him"
"Beholding HIM changes us" -- Max Lucado

It really is all about God and we are only vessels should we answer the call that God has on our life. As so many of us know only the things from God has a voice. In addition to having a voice, there is no end why because its from The Creator God Himself.

This is a must have for every believer regardless of where they are on the journey. Oh by the way be prepared to hear God's voice in this. You can't help but read this book and come closer to God. I know I did

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">