Thursday, July 23, 2009

Walking by Faith

Usually I just write about One Person
Well this week is different

God has blessed me with the opportunity to hear a person with such a vision
His wife is no different
God is using them to impact millions of people on a daily basis
For some its watching their sermons on TV
For others its listening to them on the Internet (inc myself)
For others its reading one of their many books
Needless to say the list continues.........
How God has used them to stretch me spiritually and so many others is indeed a God thing
I remember one of His first sermons that I heard on TV about asking for Gods favor
Well I thought a sermon isn't any good unless you put it into practice
So the following day I started thanking God for His divine favor
In fact God used them to teach me to call things forth as if it was so
the other thing that helped me was a book "Hung by the Tongue" it talks about
how the more verses you know the less a hold Satan will have
Then there was the Sermon about the feed store and now look
They worship in a Compact Center
Always speaking words of life and encouragement
Walking blindly by faith
This person of the week is Joel & Victoria Osteen
Thank you for being vessels for God
Thank you for stretching me spiritually and so many others

Another person that walks by faith
God has used this lady to minister to so many ladies
Not to mention how God has used everyone on staff to set the Captives free
To say that her faith is indeed strong would be putting it mildly
For years she had worked with hurting people doing it the Governments way
Then the moment came that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit laid on her heart
to start a home.
She had some friends in Louisiana and off she goes
She left her job
Gave up security as the world may know
Went to another state and stayed with friends
Just taking her car, a couple of suitcases, clothes on her back and $1000.00
Now of course there is more to the story.
Needless to say Mercy Ministries was born
She didn't have all the pieces but she had God's word and God's instruction
Thank you for following God Nancy
This person of the week is Nancy Alcorn founder of Mercy Ministries
for additional information www.mercyministries.org

I salute everyone who walks by Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">