Sunday, December 11, 2011

My/Your Inheritance

MY /YOUR INHERITANCE FROM GOD



The concept of inheritance isn’t just a subject in


Scripture. It stretches all the way from Genesis to Revelation


The word “inheritance” can be found in the Word of God no less


Than 300 times and appears with frequency in both Testaments




God has made me/you an heir but do you declare it ?  Do you stand on that promise?




I am a real live heir of GOD and a Co-Heirs of Jesus Christ



Because I am a woman, technically I’m an heirness




“ GIVING THANKS TO THE FATHER, WHO HAS QUALIFIED YOU TO SHARE IN

THE INHERITANCE OF THE SAINTS IN LIGHT.”

--COLOSSIANS 1:12




“THE LINES HAVE FALLEN FOR ME IN PLEASANT PLACES; INDEED, I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL INHERITANCE.”

-----PSALM 16: 5-6



WHAT GOD’S WORD SAYS I CAN DO   I CAN DO BECAUSE THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE
HAS ALREADY EQUIPPED ME  WITH THE GIFTS N TALENTS  AND PAVED THE ROAD 

FOR ME/YOU



THE KEY TO HAVING  AN IMPACT IS  FOR ME TO KEEP  MY EYE ON GOD 



I DECLARE IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD-ZdMOx_HY&feature=fvwrel

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">