Sunday, December 26, 2010

Voices of the Faithful Book 2

For those who has ever wanted to know what goes on in a day of a Missionaries Life.
 This is the book. It lives up to its name and then some. This is also an excellent book to help anyone regardless of where they are on the Christian journey to develop a more intimate relationship with their Heavenly Father. I especially love how the months are divided into sections. For example the month of January begins with prayer. Another month is focused on God, our Loving Father ecetra..

 God really is LOVE. One of my favorite quotes is: "If God's behind it, you'll have a mighty hard time stopping it." -- Beth Moore
Friends I only know that in my personal journey as a Christian I want God to be behind it. Life is too short for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">