Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blessings in Disquise

This morning I had my oil change.
I must admit that it was just a little behind.
Okay it was overdue for an oil change.
I decided to take it to a new place.
After listening to my Father brag about his oil change.

I decided to give it a try.
I sure am thankful that I listened.
When I walked into the room I felt a sense of warmth.

It was just so good to listen to the conversation.
After all it was about the written word.

I always enjoy going places where I feel at home.
Even though today was my first time there.
The owner has a way of making you feel at home.
So the next time you need an oil change.
Go to Rogers Lube Express
and be sure an enjoy a cup of joe while you wait.
You'll be glad you did.
For you will feel right at home.

The following is what the owner put on the sign:
FORGET ME
YOU'VE LOST
NOTHING
FORGET GOD
YOU'VE LOST
EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment

<"http://ygreen.blogspot.com/comments.html">